The Witchery's latest suite - The Turret - is now available to book
The Witchery's long-awaited new suite, the Turret, is now available for guests.
Named to reflect the historic stone turret that forms the suite's entrance, the third floor Turret offers exceptional views of Old Town rooftops, to Princes Street and over the Firth of Forth to Fife and beyond.
From its tapestry-lined entrance and collection of stags antlers, to the oak-panelled bathroom, the Turret offers all of the drama, romance and magic that our guests expect of a Witchery Suite. Book and you'll find a large sittingroom panelled in lacquer red, and even larger bedroom with a superking-sized bed, double doors leading to a bathroom with its gothic oak panelling, silver bateau bath and a seperate walk-in shower room for two.
- The Witchery's latest suite
- Large seperate sitting room
- Bedroom with superking-sized bed and large breakfasting area
- TV and DVD in both bedroom and sitting room
- Gothic bathroom with silver free-standing bateau bath and twin wash hand basins
- Seperate shower room with walk-in shower for two
- Exceptional views over the Royal Mile to Princes Street and beyond
The Turret costs £325 - £360 per night inclusive of tax, breakfast hamper for two served in your suite, newspaper, mineral water and a bottle of Champagne in your suite on arrival.
A full a la Carte Breakfast Menu is available daily in the original Witchery from 8.30 - 10.00.